Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Ready, steady, go! Three RS600 events coming up in the next 3 months
The RS600 Rooster National Tour is almost upon us, time to get the first 3 dates in your diaries -
Race and Train at Bough Beech, 22/23 April
This event will be slightly less formal than a typical National Tour event, with a chance to get some new faces towards the front of the fleet! All RS600 sailors most welcome, even if you are totally new to the boat. The best way to learn really is to come along and sail with fellow RS600 sailors. Saturday afternoon and Sunday Racing will count for the Rooster National Tour event.
Rope4Boats Inlands, Grafham, 13/14 May
After a successful Inlands in 2022, the RS600s return to Grafham - well run racing, on-site camping and a pub meal - perfect!
Noble Marine Allen National Championships, Stone, 22-25 June
The home club of our committee member Ian Montague, former class chair and now Commodore of Stone SC, and Nationals venue 2019, Stone certainly know how to lay on a Nationals for the RS600 fleet - music, magician and champs dinner inlcuded, plus an informal coaching day to start and three days of championship racing. You'd be mad to miss it.