United Kingdom

RS600s added to RS Summer Regatta

We wanted to update you all on our thinking re the RS Summer Regatta, RS500 Nationals and RS400 Southern Champs, RTYC, scheduled for 20/21 June.
With 10 weeks to go until the event is due to take place, we feel that it is still too early to take a decision.  Whilst we appreciate that it may not be possible to go ahead, we are also mindful that if restrictions are lifted there may be a huge appetite for sailors to get back on the water, and we don't want to make a premature decision to cancel that we may later regret.
The RS600 fleet was originally not part of this event, due to the proximity of the June Nationals.  Now that the Nationals has been postponed there is no clash, so the fleet has been added. Event details are here.
We intend to make a decision with the club at the end of April. Thank you for bearing with us.

More information on
Website Security Test